Monday, June 2, 2008

Stars

at night i pray
that i will lightly reach you someday
ohh i'll fly
to my hearts desire i'll flicker a try
you were there for me all along
though i know when i sang all the songs
u didnt hear them even one
though still i took you best instead of sun
i keep u at heart and mind
cause i love so much the way you shine
i'd never care if you dont hear me
though i never stop wishing that you'll come down
and hold me in your arms while your eyes for me to see
for sure you'll settle all my noises and hounds
and just by thinking of you sends me to air now
i'll give you all my vows
for you have kept me alive
secure under your sky
you watch me from up high
so i dreamt of you wishing me all the same and i'm glad
you were wishing, forever the wishes that i've had .

0 comments: