Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Addiction

Breathing you
i cant stop on you
you grasp on me
and hold me so tight selfishly

u caught me by a first gaze
keep appearing in my dreams i wanted to sleep all day
i turned, twirl finding something on to cuddle
but its your eyes that stopped me got me dazzled

when you're not around
i always have my days of frown
i took in millions of chocolates
and recited the foolish alphabets
just to push away my stress
but still i failed all my actions went trashed

i tremble every now and then
thinking when you'll come back and only then
will i be at ease
i can think wisely and finally breath
though my heart will never slow its speed
because it knows that you're all i need
and for you only it beats

if ever the world fired another war
reflexly i know who to die for
if ever you need my heart to survive
i'll give it to you knowing i'm the one keeping you alive
i'd rather be gone and you be safe with my heart
than live to mourn on your depart
take my life, now
take it away
though remember forever with you
i will stay.

0 comments: