Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear Friend

i hate it when you think that i dont need you anymore
i hate it when he's around around and you never look at me
its like i dont exist
what kind of a human are you
to care for me so much at first
and totally ignore me the next
do you really think my life is okay
you're stupid, my life turned upside down since you walked away

You're in under animal ranked,
Even my cat hugs me with its fur all around
always there when i'm down
But you just stand away
like i'm some kind of a disturbing creature
how cruel you were
though i tried to forgive you
but i just couldnt
so i wanted to forget about you
but you were everywhere

if u did it for a reason
you might as well let me know
though the reason i wont want to understand
cause the person i thought you were was much more incredible
theres alot more i want to let out
but i'm just too tired with it all
now i dont know what i ought to do
my guidance has left its place
so i'm just waiting for time to all the blame it will erase.

0 comments: