Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happiness Screams

every burden has left its owner
Now i'll just have to save all my prayer
For the days that we'll be together
I will stay with you forever

I'm sorry for the times that i blamed you
I'm sorry for all the accuses that wasnt true
I will make it up to you
So i'm giving all my trust all for you

The best that i've been through so far
Was my times with you
Every words that came from those jewel lips
Savour me like another life to my soul

When fear came drowning
i couldnt breathe a decade
But as you touch me for only once
Felt like you jabbed me with confidence
alive i am back again

And when the hall was dark
Darker than night by the park
As my favourite song was playing
You held my hand
Then and there all your sins to me i had forgiven
Even if there was none.

i love you so much
More than that has been described.

0 comments: