Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dreamt A Dream

I dreamt about you,

 yes 'twas you. The very you. 
Standing not an inch far from me. 
You lean in and kissed my nose.
Then you float away to the sea.
 You sang through sands and shells.
I picked up a shell and heard your song. 
Your voice hits the best notes
All that touches my heart and i felt grasped there
Till i could see flying cupids everywhere.
You didnt let me go
For fear i might leave
No you never let me go
Not for any that could live.
You're my north star
Without you i cant breathe
I cant go any far
Anywhere with you at least.

Every dawn, i'll be at the waters
waiting for you to be here again by me
I'll use all of it for you my forevers'
Till the day i heard you whisper to me across the sea
I smile so bright you'll get blind
youre back you're on everyone's mind
But you had chose me instead any of those others
You said you wanted my heart
So i'll cherish you every part
All my might
Sunkin' all my fright
i'll be with you
and you were there with me
Loving eachother unreasonably

And how now i wish the dream was true.

:)


0 comments: