Monday, June 2, 2008

Gumdrops

life.. aint it matter to anyone. i wake up every morning. sing in the shower, dance, belly dance, hit a high note from my throat. oopsy, your nt suppose to sing with ur throat, but i do. all the time. so no argue on that when my brother says i sound like a toad. sigh. i've been explained every day, reminded, every hour, but every second i tend to forget and wonder, 'whats it all about? life that is'. i dream a lot, seriously too much, till the ones i'm close with feels like slapping me on the head, poor them, why they still love me? no idea but i'm thankful that theyre still do. gosh i dont deserve them. big patience people. but i love them very much. especially my family. and my girls. oh oh boys? hmm. there are a few. that i love? yes there is. that i love love? ah no, nt that kind though. but waiting for one to appear. the Extraordinaire, the mr bombastic, so shaggy says.. . believe it or not, i believe in myths. though i hate so much that i do. cause theyre not real. still i believe them. why?? oh uh, thats me, idiotic, 16 with a 5 years old mind. how nice if a magician, or a vamp falls in love with me. but who am i anyway to gamble in those era, those side. sigh. i watch too much fiction. i so much enjoy britains classics. Pride & Prejudice for one, and Shakespeare In Love and all that sort. Elizabeth Bennet, she's such a smartass. ok stop on that, i'm getting dreamy again. you dont want me to start on Twilight now.
thats all i guess. you readers will hear from me soon ;)

kiss kiss hug hug big hugs small kiss big kiss small hugs

0 comments: