Thursday, June 12, 2008

Easy

you get me hanging by the wall
you grabbed me there not letting me fall
you wander through my soul in and out
you went in and all about
then you love me and you miss
all the goodnights and the kiss
then comes your friends along the way
you whisper sweet candy you cant stay
so i easily let you go
though i didnt want to you do know

you left me by the door
you didnt realise i collapse on the floor
you march onwards towards your car
you didnt even glance back with any distance far

i keep wondering what went wrong
was it the way i love you all along
but when i remebered back all your smiles
i drive my car ahead for miles and miles
i'm reaching home back to you
but then i realise you have gone with her too

Easy,
it seems as if
Easy,
its the way you made me believe
Easy,
Now we're lost in our memories
goodbye sunshines
i'll see you again with someone else
and there i'll bury my worries

0 comments: