Sunday, June 29, 2008


the last show, we all proudly gave it all we had in us. yES, WE DIDNT MIND THE HASTLE OF QUICK CHANGING! MIC HANDLING! KAK SABRINA's voice. WE're in love with it all. Mr wong!! haha. That's just Brian.

At the last dance, behind curtains, me and the dancers were like 'GUYS!! our LAST DANCE!!' giggling away back there, til the music starts..


Curtain call, i rushed for my boa' and feather fan and suddenly this thing in my eye wanted to come out of place! i was fan'ning myself like crazy and holding my head up to get it back in. Stupid thing!

And yes, i could at least make it for my turn during the bows and all.. WHEN then they started giving flowers.. and my brother was holding a big flower bouquet like whoa kinda big and so i though it was for the elders but he was coming to my direction *like what are you doing??* and my brother hugged me, gave me the flower and POOSH!! eVERYTHING THAT I HELD IN CAME OUT. GREAT!. oh well, i got too emotional. i was laughing and crying like crazy nonstop. Mad woman got loose.

Everyone hugged me and said we're still meeting up, but yeah, the show has ended.

So i went and hug everyone else, then my last hug backstage was the best and the worse. Thats when the real tear came out. The tear that was meant for the moment. The reason that will keep me crying for the next decades. Everything must have its end? No please dont.

I couldnt face the last hug'er in the end, cause i was despising the real fact. I hold on to my teardrop necklace, will never let go. i kept on touching it on my neck, now even.
OH now, dont cry.

brian : hahahahahahha! love that guy!
aidil : such a nice guy, can you believe he diets!
Peter : generous of smiles!
Tria : i love you crazy woman!
Soon Yoon : puppy dog
Radhi : Prema Donna, haha. fagin face got me distracted!
Doreen : sweeeeeeeeeeet
Aris : best dancer marn
Nicole : she couldnt find me to give the bread. haha

and all children dancers and singers as well as actors. i'm totally in love with you all. Every bit of ur smiles, every lame jokes, every crap conversations. You guys has made another world in me.


I will never forget you

0 comments: