Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Princess's Diaries

Dear Diary,


I dont understand why mom keep fussing about how i dress! I'm only like turning 7 this weekend.. oh right! my birthday is near! i should set a party- no! this is not what i'm writing about. It's about my mom. She's fussing saying "Lily! The skirt's too pink!" or "I want you to wear the dress i bought you from Anne's Classic!". Hello! i love pink, i bet you ask someone around North Pole of what's my favourite colour, they sure will know its Pink! duh!  Blue is too yucky, Red's like uhh you wanna kill somebody and yeah theres alota colours i could push off comments about but you see i dont have time for that. I'm a princess. Anne's Classic?? You want me to put something from Anne's Classic on?? OH NO! You know i would, IF i was Granmadamoiselle Solese! The material is too old looking, its like you came back from the ancient time machine with it. If ever i put it on, i'd unhappily display myself at the antique shop down the road. Get the picture?
I cant wait till Daddy gets back, he is the only person who understands me. He always brings back something pink for me(except one day he accidentally handed me this small box, so i opened it up because its so pink i just love the box. But then the present was like transparent rubber thing tube-like looking and he bursted out saying "HONEY! Thats not for you! It's for me to use it on your mother! This is yours." He flushed red and handed me another box which is pink too but paler. Whatever did he wanted to do with a piece of rubber with mommy? Whatever, i dont bother) Daddy knows what i like to wear. All the feather coats and pink outfits and  three types of pink bed spreads! Now this is heaven! I ever i grow up to be a model, i'd wana be a model and name myself Paris Pinkton and dye my hair pink with all the pink pink pink pink and pink. 

Love,
Little Pink Princess
;)


1 comments:

myraa. said...

hahaha comel gilaaa :D