Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sangobion

What on earth is Sangobion? Is it a name? A place? A new discovered animal or a stone?

Meet SANGOBION, the new member of my drug family. It says that it is anti-constipated,
helps to increase haemoglobin levels, yeah yeah and what nots.
Mom bought this latest drug cause she said i really needed it.
The box says its for paller looking people, lost of appetite, dizziness, and sudden increase
of heartbeats. That damaged am i?
Well maybe.
The ol' drug family
In the mornings, my beloved Appeton teengrow, my cherished Cetrizine(i forgot what it does),
my baby Ascorbic Acid with its sweet citrus flavour(i think its Vit C, i like to make it stay
on my tounge longer than any other meds due to its taste), my goldie Scotts Emulsion capsules,
and stingy Beconase Nasal Spray(i hate this one, it stings).
And by nights, oh-so-lovely Tripolodine. The hero that helps me breathe while i sleep. though it has a bitter taste. It makes me sleepy real good like i've done a marathon.
Sometimes i feel useless cause these drugs that helps me
with my daily actions.
Without them, i might still be sickbedded
in the hospital wing.

0 comments: