Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Promises Postures

"i promise to say
i love you every morning everyday
i promise i will be
the best for us for you and me
i promise to be with you
wherever you may be
i'll stand beside you"
i just described everything about that day. of which it was about you. you crept up onto me and dazzled me with those 'lines'. and i was a fool to believe your promises. that you will abide them. but you did not. and never once. and so you left me tormented waiting for you. and dont blame me if i curse you. its my turn to sail a sin. i thicken my perspective towards soul era. and pray that i wont fall off the end of the river again. i wanted to be strong, but i hadnt any ways to do so. unrealisingly, i became a monster. of something like you. but now when i torture you up, dont blame me still. honey, you created this creature.

0 comments: