Monday, June 9, 2008

Speak 2

After the little earthquake happened at Sophie's place around two horrifying months ago, Sophie was still in the safe bay, recovering. Meanwhile, the man who saved her life stuck to her side and never once left her alone. Full of guilt, he stayed by her side hoping she'll wake up with a peace heart and kindly forgive his biggest, worse sin he had ever done. He strokes her hair and combs it as it were a little bushy at the end. He shed a tear for the 152nd time or more since Sophie was first dazzled to a coma. He becomes more lean and hungry looking as he never bother to take care of himself. Unable to breathe right he still go on with his life just to gather all he has to atonement. Yet, poor little lean hungry man, didnt expect that 'someday' is today..

Sophie, opens her eyes woke up from a nightmare and tried to look around. But it stings. She cant move her neck, her head. She tried to fold her fingers to a fist and let out a sigh as she could. Then Sophie tried to move her self, shifting to left to right, but she couldnt. She was paralysed. But thankfully, God left her one ability..

"Where am i?.. Ouw, my head, my back.. Whats going on? I had the scariest dream.."
"Sophie! Oh my God, you are finally awake! How are you feeling?"
"Darren? is that you? Get away from me.."
"Whats wrong? No its just your dream. Sophie you remembered me! You were in a deep sleep and they told me you were in a coma but i dont want to believe them. You have no idea, i am so glad ur up now!"
Darren kisses her forehead.
"Darren.. i was just in my bathroom just now- wasnt i?"
"Sophie, i need to tell you something. And please i beg for your endless forgiveness-"
"Darren.. dont tell me.. "
"Sophie?"
"You killed him, you did it didnt you? Tell me you didnt kill my Aaron! Tell me the nightmare i had wasnt true!"

S
ophie's heart raced. Darren was hesitating..

to be continued

0 comments: