Sunday, June 8, 2008

Colourful Drugs

healers of my pain
working with no gain
sick as i am my broken soul still remain
with my body and the endless strain
quit it now
quit it now
it will never stop at any station
the train gone with the wind
it kills without hesitation

ive been ill
indeed i am for a very long time
i lost all my will
to live and go on with my chime
my loves prepared my stone
and they do dug earth to fit my bone
how theyr minds are shallow so
eager to kill for me to go

though i am thankful
my life has been chapters of troubles
every word rhymes with pitiful
from my pale drunken lips drops my last air bubbles

i have been sick since infant. body weak. i cant run. cant do anything extreme, its devastating cause i love adventures and those kind of things. so now, the hospital become my second home. though i hate the place so much. my system is full with many types of drugs. still they dont cure like they use to. its like im already immune to 'em. maybe. so here now, still waiting for angel of recovery cast a spell on me.

0 comments: