Thursday, October 2, 2008

To Shatterness

yeah, i bitch about something on my posts whenever i feel sad, or effd up, or happy. I dont need a reminder thank you. But right now, i'm really drained from where we are. My heads caught up with all the blues, sonnets doesnt come around anymore. How i wish they'd come back. I'm just into pieces right now. Its one break i cant take. Well lets try.


This heart was meant to beat the summers
Out of every disturbed soul
Still mine just doesnt drum out
Nor feel the way they froze

So its over and done
Nothings coming back now
By the back and front
I am heading an end

Songs playing too slow
Pack up your minds lets go
To the place where you breath all right
No more pretending whats false

So its over and done
Leave it leave them behind
The moon shine left a blue by the sun
Showing a presence leaving a shadow

I hope youre just aware
The love that i had makes me still care
Sweeping forgottens on my way home
I'll walk on the breaking road, walking alone.

1 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Wonderful!...carabella!...litle carabella...and for you...

"love is the one who masters all things."

Mawlãnã Rumi