Thursday, October 16, 2008

16 Classified XD

love ? XD
those killer stilettos ;D
yoooooooo! i'm 16. the theory of being 16? i dont know, it just ablazed me today, well actually last night at 12 like cinderella. though it fall in the middle of my finals! T_T. and can you believe im typing so fast, you dint see it cmg. like ouahfjaouhfuabagtvasd yeah. XD i'm very thankful. those who wished me, and also those who didnt, even if you think 'oh its siti's birthday' but dint wish me its okay. ;) cause be thankful now, today i forgive all your sins to me. haha macam ada je. i got few things from people, Aishah its so sweet! XD ah ah aha h! oh well oh well. Aizat and Sean, no one on earth knows how i cried when i got that The Works of Shakespeare books! ;D 'youre 16 on the 16th' myra said. nahahah. yeah la kn. well then, cant type much, too greatful, the keyboards almost blown up, flooded by my happy fuzzy tears. (that doesnt make sense)

0 comments: