Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whispers Me Endlessly

Your soul is like the river, peaceful indeed, your love is a secret that i never could keep, when i look into your eyes i know that is true, God must have spent a little more time on you - NSYNC

Holding up a bashful flowers, she sinks deep in her heart, stumping down slowly by the midgets mud, that her points smothered with the browns. Graceful steps that took her floating, while the heart refused on breaking, it starts a speech. 'I'm in you, do you know what i am? I'm in you, would you like to find out? A place that i always go to, a place thats meant for someone who.. cares for you? Do you even know what it takes, to share me with someone else? To find myself knocking on his heart, to finally meet my friend of the kind that i am? I've always waited for the day to come, when we'll meet our dreams, so come together with me, its yours truthfully but i just want one wish from you, as a repay for beating in you, come find the one to be with me, to cherish to, to say i love you, from me, for me'.

0 comments: