Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Candle's Blew

what are you doing at the edge of that cliff

hear me out my story that you missed
i wish that you would only stay and stay with me
'cause these lies are too deep in its end
Dont leave me because one little lie you heard

I want to be 'us' again 
like the days that really mattered
so open your eyes
 and see whats in me

So you said to leave me alone
Oh shake it off your bone
this girl will never walk on
I will never look back if you tell me to
But i will fight flying daggers just to hear you say it again
its all i want today, tomorrow and the days will be
so say it out loud, say you love me

I want to be 'us' again 
with a life thats full of strain?
i dont even care
its my lips unwrapped
its not yours anymore
and it hurts to know
youre not even there

a life with a breath for only a second.
howd you think i want to spend it now
Your walking down the aisle with a beautiful angel
but its death to me..
oh its death to me..
 because i'm not her

Did you realise she was a lie
did you know she pulled the trigger on me when she came by
and before i died the words was such hell
she said "He's giving me your dream wedding bell"
and i felt the pill that went through my heart that belong to you
and it kills cause i didnt had the chance to say I Love You

Theres no more for us again
i felt the black suits in the rain
the waters drowned me
and so is the soil around
black umbrellas were dancing all the same
and there were people crying without shame
oh they cry and cry for my return

and i heard a few prayers 
'let her rest in peace'
then there was one voice that got me awake
i tried to climb in the end i was only deeper underground
it was you crying, it was you crying

why the tear honey
your tears are worthless to me
when i was up there young and free
you didnt bother to look at me
and now youre crying?
save it for your saint wife along your side
i could sense her smile from down here
nothing you lost my dear
its all at its end.

Theres no story about us again
I'm done with the souls complaint
i'd cherish my new life
Searching one to strive
but hear my last words
hear them last words
Though you have hurt me all
with all the down fall
even with all the sins
Baby youre forgiven..









0 comments: