Sunday, October 19, 2008

Black Knight

he came dashing the faces of innocence,
as one of them were my friends,
standing by me as i was humming a cry,
i float to him, and he pleaded for me not to cry,
so i stopped.

in white and every other colour by him
he wrote out a joke that made a whole of us laughed
i did too but it wasnt true
he knew it right away
somethings nudging me in my way

i went in the room,
crying my heart out
i couldnt take it in
and he came by the door
looking down on me
and asked me why
i felt secured
problems solved
but i still couldnt smile

and later outdoors
as his 12 cinderella's strike
i told him that trouble tale
and he was there
to tell me it was okay

knowing and hoping everything will be alright
he wished me goodbye
and went on his dark ride
and there by the corner i saw him gone
and there by that same corner
this girl fell down to a trouble
that she will keep thinking about
wondering every now and then
when will this heart stop
remembering the short time
thatll last forever.

0 comments: