Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Untitled

Dont come any nearer, the steps that you take, the further inches against gravity pushes the litres through my skin. Lie on me now, you dont need to say what i want to hear, i just want you to be more at ease. though i doubt this situation, its growing more sensitive. Heck, you just dont care anymore. So walk on my dear, i dare you not, to look back at me and consider the sympathy. You really dont have to patch up the wounds, you dont have the hands to heal me. Not anymore. And please for the love of God, leave this shit behind and dont pretend that you care. I dont need this to wind up around my face. Bull your sufferness. its all a lie. if it wasnt, you wont keep hurting me, i was fighting fate to keep this between us alright, thank you for all the tiny effort of alls ruined. Wow me, its you who's suffering, you alone.. yea yea so ive been told every second. Didnt think i did. Well hear me out, people are different, their ways of living, you know that smartster i dont have to waste my time giving this, but i too felt it. The days that i went, only i know the feeling, the love or the miserable. I pray you have a good life so dont swear on mine. I dont want to lose you, but if its too hard for you to take in that fact, leave it be. We'll survive. Losts where i'll learn a way of life. All my life it will take, it doesnt matter. Through tough chapters, just defines this life. So please, dont make me hate you. i dont want to hate you.

0 comments: