Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween - Siti

still, as that carved pavement

down the block of Halloway St
She sat there looking over a diverged light
i missed a pulse as i saw her eyes piercing mine
hunger for sight she was, as that laminated scene
dispersed from her shoulder and left flamboyant by the walls
of Shoire Notticate.

She ran for the church as soon 
as the lady started chasing after her shadows
the lady chased tracks so smoothly
as smooth as a ballerina working on her pirouettes. 

and then the lady went on her knees
and crawl, still chasing after me
i looked back and saw
how close she was
i could hear her heavy breathing
and saw her mystique iris 
changes colour to deeps
as though it was a sign
for me to add more on my speed

knowing all too human
she was a monster
i end in defeat
she pierce a pain by my lower ribs
and ate me alive

and now i'm a soul
seeking the one
who sent the lady 

i'll start my haunting

i'll just start with you
who reads this

in my red velvet cloak
with my hair all over my chest

and a hand pointing
at you.

0 comments: