Friday, October 24, 2008

Down Will Come Baby Cradle and All

i only wished you knew how i think of you every minute, every beat of my heart,
i wished you knew how every night before i close my eyes i silently wish you goodnight and hugged my pillow pretending it was you, hugging me to sleep. and how every morning, i look at your picture, pretending its me who youre smiling to, i wish you'd just tell me the things that bothered you every day, and not keep it in your heart, and i wish i knew myself how to ease your pain, the right words for you to hear.

i wished you knew how i doodled your name in a piece of paper, and how hard it was to carve your name by the tree.

i wished you knew when i ate a meal, i hope you were eating too and not starve yourself.
and when i pray, i only pray for your happiness. and with a slightest space in prayer, i fit in that maybe you would share your happiness with me.

how crazy you got me.

0 comments: