Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Song

Did you see the singing birds outside
oh right they were singing right
went into myself and danced all night
the song that played me every vital tonight

So come run to me
as you could see
i'm waiting down the tree
thats filled with love from centuries

Hurry downtown
to fall outbound
and you can come see me alive
running by the sunshines dive

my hearts singing the song
which you've been playing along
from your heart
to my heart

Yes i did confess
in this poppy printed dress
although i'm a mess
i dont you love you any less

oh sing me the song
which you've been playing all along
from your heart
to my heart


now break a leg
you wont need to beg
you've got nothing to miss
so lets just seal this with a kiss

oh you sang me the song
which you've been playing along
from your heart
to my heart
baby
keep on loving me.

0 comments: