Monday, February 23, 2009

what i wrote in Class

when i sleep last night,
t took me such a long time,
just for me to go dreaming,
felt so hard, stopped my breathing,
whats in my head i cant decipher
....
let .. be, let.. remain not knowing how this feels
or if .. knows let .. go as it kills
when i woke up by my first alarm ring,
i refused, to get up to start a new day
my head was heavy, my eyes still closed.
still sore from tears and chocolates.
when i look at the sky during homeroom,
the clouds glower as they cover the bright sky with grey and unhappy shades of dim
as if to suit my mood, my heart.
the clouds unconnected, broken apart.
where am i? where are they?
my Friends are infront of me asking me why
i couldnt answer all i did was cry
i feel so alone
as that bird flying solo in the sky
telling me even if youre alone you still need to fly and move forwards until the day you die.

i was staring, out the window, the rain was mild, not heavy but calming.


as i was studying Economics..
i saw Affin Bank! HAHAHAHHA. lol. yeah.



ive been wasting inks on pretty papers
just to complain all my never ending heartbreaks
so i saved a little space in my heart
to fit you in the chapters of my life
ill wait for you to come back
i'll wait for you to love me
oh i'll wait for the day
for who knows will never come
well someday we'll see

0 comments: