Saturday, February 28, 2009

3 AM

3 am and i still awake writing a song, if i get it all down on paper its no longer inside of me threatening the life it belongs to.

say i cant be honest
the verses left me
im lost in the deep heartest
i cant open my eyes to see

tell me why now
tell me why you'd do this
tell me what did i miss
just make me smile, i forgot how

i turned my back for just a second
spent my minutes thinking of you
but then i looked back, i found my heart got beaten
beaten away from my dream come true

why now, why not later
i still want you to be here
i still want for you to be near
but all i can actually say is goodbye dear

i'll let you be today
you can say whatever you want to say
i may laugh infront of you, i cant hide
but i am really just tearin up inside

i'll just
i dont know
maybe, of course
i'll have to say goodbye
but i'll tell the whole world
im not.
gonna say
it.
now.
or ever.

0 comments: