Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crush on You

sunday morning rain is falling.... :D

woke up today, laze in bed for a few mins, and got ready for rhrsal at DBKL! :D but i cudnt find my shirt though.. the dtb shirt.. :( so heres what happened today..

  • got a teddy bear from maimun <3
  • used my repaired jazz shoes :)
  • inka replaced me for my solo, i couldnt sing.. ;(
  • spilled water that landed on my own head.. -.-" haha.. fUnnnneeey
  • gave Tariq my Daisuki, he better like it, its one of my collections :P (i got him for the Vday game)
  • astro came to take video of our rehearsal
  • took picture of the whole cast
  • felt the early nervousness for the show is near! :D
  • beautiful diary :)
  • listened to DK the whole time on the way home. (right now pun) =]
  • POETRY! hihihi

yeah.. i like today :) rhrsal was fun. of course, since when it never is? looking forward for our performance this week ! this week! this week.. omgosh. how time flies :(

now imma go write in that pretty book.

0 comments: