Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey Scream With Me?- my song

i cant stop thinking
will you stop me from worrying
in my own world i keep on wishing
to be with who i was dreaming

so leave me be
do you see what you do to me
just being by my presence
left me out of sentence

i want you
hey scream with me
even just for a day with you
to be here
hey play me a part
you get me out of my fear
when youre near
i feel the beat of your heart
its telling me
to shine

my words in my mind
must i scream it everytime
it feels so real
no one knows how i feel
heaven on earth
living with honour
i write my self my own letters
just to tell myself to be better
girl survive day without seeing him
oh you can do it though the world dims

like in the boat ride
i toss all the coins in my pocket
wishing all my might
as my head singing sonnets
i wish for you to know
im not letting go

so hey
will you scream with me
will you play me the best melodies
with a song 'Love Me Please'
but for now
i kept my feelings to my Diary
telling how i really feel
every definition
a whole lot of situations
most of it is my time
spent with you.


0 comments: