Monday, February 23, 2009

..

my eyes are like not mine anymore. i wanted to cry after curtain call, but i couldnt. but in the end i broke down in the car. and at grandma's bday. and after that, and today too. went to school but couldnt stand everything so went back early. and some more being a Ketua class. -.- im not myself.. today is so dragggggyyyyyy. im like have to carry my own legs to walk. til i reached home, and slept for a few hours. that doesnt happen daytime.. for me atleast. i listenen to have you ever- Brandy til i slept. and woke up, my eyes got worse. dull, boring, lifeless, heartbroken.
i practically ate and ate and ate chocolates, cheese sticks, and wasted a whole lot of body water.

and then i thought to myself, i need to take classes, in my head theres only 2 things. latin and ballet. my dad wanted me to enroll in Peter's class, but then i thought i wanted to take Ballet first..
so yeah. im searching for ballet classes now.

life

0 comments: