Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tired

well. started off the day with school, i was pretty late, so i thought, then arrive in school, many hadnt came yet. i dont know why, but i was pretty much excited about this year's merentas desa. some of my friends looked at me up and down with the since-when-siti-ever-like-running look.

i promised my friend to run with her, but in the end as i was running i lost her, she was behind me i think. for the first time in my life, i felt like i have the motivation to run, mom's sneakers helped alot too, its so light! XD the 5km felt shorter distance than the torturous years i had before. i was determined to be at least top 20, just when im about to reach the end of the race, i had the worst stitch, the pain! i couldnt even walk, a st john came up to me and helped me abit, and told me to walk slowly. til at some point, as i was nearer to the school i started to speed up but by the time, all the other girls sprinted already, leaving me behind, and when i reached the school's gate, i sprinted as fast as i could to the end of the race. then i slowed my pace, and suddenly i felt like i was about to faint, omgosh, my sight was going blurry, my head was a lil heavy, all the pain i put aside when i was running came to me like a shower! but after a few minutes, i steadied myself, and i was okay again. all in all the run felt great! :D then we had cheer offs for each house. i saw mae cheering shouting and i told her, to keep her voice, but then after that i was the one who shouted my hearts out for my team, mae's green house ppl shouts like crazy. the results was hijau got 4th place, kuning got 3rd, then merah, champion again, biru. BUT for the first time in how many gazillion years, yellow house didnt get final place!! i was so touched and happy i cried. :D:D:D

then after school, i had to rush to my friends place and shower, then got in a cab, and went for the icc audition. it was fun, but im feeling a lil guilty, cause i had to go back early for rhrsals.

and then at the rhrsal, as i was singing carrying the banner, my voice couldnt come out, i got scared and abruptly stopped singing and went to aunty farah. she told me to see Peter. Peter had a look at my throat and he said some scary things. i never lose my voice before. i almost cried! though yea la, i cry for evry single thing, almost.

then i just had to sit aside, watching them singing and all. :( there were chicken balls and fried chickens, but Peter said avoid oily, fried food. :,( i had to tahan myself from eating them... haih. haha. anyways. it was such a tiring day. alot has happened. and im really tired.

0 comments: