Thursday, February 5, 2009

Someone



who knew there would come day i stand on my bed
jump sometimes, and just take my pillow suffocate myself and shout with all my heart

you know that feeling when you just dont know what to do, what got you in such a mess
a person youve never been before

you feel weird and losing your grip on things
people tend to come all around you and drown you with questions you suddenly just dont happen to have the right answer when all the while you knew so well the perfect answer for that particular question, any question too.

and til at some point you shout your song the ones that has been in your head only, for such a long time, its finally out from your head, but not yet for me though unfortunately, nope, nobody has the slightest idea how bad i want to shriek the notes, trebels out of me. well maybe some of them.

like right now i wish i could go to any peak of any mountain, and shout all i can, scream baby scream! til i lose my voice for a whole day, if still i cant, i might just stare at the blinding sun, and being a blind hottie for the day. am i crazy now? just shook your head will you, just be a liar for me.

0 comments: