Saturday, November 15, 2008

White Cherry ODM

The starting off of today was alright, decent. Woke up first third in my family, realising mom and hakim gone, probably off to breakfast somewhere, GLADLY to not woke anyone else up and sneak out early. i hit the shower and get prepd up, and later straight to my Breaking Dawn.

then Kahar came down looking at me up and down as tho im hiding his present or something, he holds that look of a kid on Christmas morning, too bad, sorry i didnt get anything for him, too broke. i wish i did. oh well. yeah i did the whole wishing him happy birthday thing. He's 20 now, apparently loaded at that age.. i wanna get loaded like him, maybe better. Thats some thought.

then my mom got back. with IKEA's plastic bags. so she had breakfast at my fave restaurant without waking me up. imagine how i feel. but then she brought back the awesome curry puffs, and those liquorice (how you spell it?) yeah.

later today then, it was decidedly so that we're having burn-burn for dinner, lamb chops and grilled hotdogs and beef steaks. so mom and kahar went to the groceries and brought back some looks like a sack of lamb, a bag of hotdogs, mash potatoes, and veggies. so then i had to marinate the lambs, make those mash potatoes, (not like yrs qis, mine is instant mashed XD) salad, and its dressing.
was so busy with everything, aas i thought later i could rest when Bunny called up around evening asking if i'm heading to OU later, told her i might not, but she asked me if i could go, as she wants to go too. Kahar was going, cuz he has the VVIP ticket for his birthday, so yeah, i went with him and Rosie, kahar's friend. that is after the burn burn dinner. i ate like a pig today.

lazy as i was to style up, i just put on tights and a comfortable cotton ons', a lil make up, and finished off with simple flip flops. i was thinking of jewelries but then it'd be too heavy, but i didnt want to leave the ODM behind, makes me feel incomplete, so i let my bag 'wear' em. of course, i wouldnt take off the ring.

then i arrived at OU. searching and searching for bunny, she didnt pick up her phone, probably couldnt hear em, so i text twice, all no reply, then i started to panic.

when i finally got in the building, i called her up again and miracle worked there, she pick em up.
so we meet up somewhere and off to get my cread. she was looking all cute with her huge 'Peace Symbol' hoop earrings and rainbow top. almost a hippie but anyhoo she's stylo. and we saw Anis and Ainaa, looking all so hot :)

then went down to the event, to the VVIP section to meet her cousin, she was solid hungry, had to ask ofr money when Kahar, just about to get in the VVIP place, gave me 2 VIP tickets. i quickly took em away from the birthday boy's grip, me and bunny heads to the VIP section, almost running more of it. Bunny was all yay, free food.

then we went in OU again, saw Faryd, asked for Faqih and of course he was invinsible, bunny wanted to punch his face, which i thought made him more unseen. he probably heard her and ran meters away.

then i went in the bathroom, and as i got out, i realise my bag wasnt wearing my baby anymore. my heart stopped right there and then. until a few seconds buns nudged me asking whats wrong. and i shouted. "Its GONE!"

my white cherry ODM. the one i love so much, the one i care for, screw my stupid ego for not wanting to wear them. Bunny was trying to help me, soothe me, but all i can think about was the time i had received it from dad, how he pranked me last year, there i was all tired from tuition centre, all jealoused as i heard stories from tuition friends of their new watches, Nike, Adidas, Paris Hilton, etc etc. i highed up the stereo volume and sat rest. then i saw a white perfect square box infront of me in the car, by the compartment. i took the box carelessly, flipping it over and over, then i saw it, ODM was printed on it. so i opened it, when dad said "Woah, opening the box like its yours..-" "Oh, its abang's right?, i thought so, just wanted to have a look.." i said to him. "Hmm.. yeah? why dont you see how it looks like? is it okay?" he asked me back. it was odd that he told me to open it when he just raised his voice that i was trespassing other ppls things. but i was tired and careless, so i opened it. ... and it was so beautiful, and i thought twice, a boy with this white watch with Cherry prints on the background on his wrist..? okayy.. "its nice, Dad, i saw this on the mag ad, its really nice" i tried to keep my voice steady, controlling my jealousy level that suddenly making its own decision to want to hop out from my hormones like Toad Princes. my dad hesitate a lil, humming something below his voice and said this out loud. "Its YOURS"

i couldnt speak at all. i rearranged his words, again and again, for few minutes, took a few more of time, then i realise the reality, the gift i just received. then only my voice came, then i shouted too, he was shocked by my expression, saying he didnt know such a present freaked me out to tears. yes, i was crying. i never had an original watch, crying nonstop, holding the watch carefully, examining it again and again, all this was a lil too fast. he said the reason was, he promised me a real watch 7 years ago, when the time i was so into Ballerina Swatch watches, but i never got them, economically our family weren't steady. and now i got this pretty baby. and it was also because of my birthday, and PMR. i'm going to need watches thru the exams.. it was extreme. the watch meant so much to me. more than the thought, nah, kidding, i love my dad ;D a 15th year old girl, finally got one of her wish granted, made her feel like a 7 year old again. dad couldnt stop laughing, he himself didnt expect i would be so eccentric about it, but yeah i was so much, couldnt stop the tears too. so right there, it was decided that i am going to take care of this watch, no matter what will come, it will be my companion.

remembering the memory only just gives melancholy mood, and if Shakespeare were to judge me now, he will reflexly say "Tragedy, nonetheless." i cry and cry again. and finally i stopped cause we reached the mamak store, as i was painting emoness face on my own, sipping my iced tea, feeling like killing myself thinking if there were such law sudden death for stupidity and recklessness i be willing to surrender myself, when this infant in a baby chair, with messy curls, and lips gooey, with his mom feeding him half boiled egg. as i watched him concentrating on his meal, focusing on the food til he was frowning and his eyes got together, it was impossible to avoid a laugh, he was so cute, that heaven sent baby gave me happy mood. and i was able to relax for a bit.

just when i got home, dad was watching TV, may be news or something, but i went straight up to him, dont know where the guts came from but i knew i just had to tell him. so i told him everything, as the tears came running again, he said its alright, whats done is done, that he said again, losing something precious, means something more precious will come to you in return. but knowing my mood, i couldnt accept the fact. he said we'll get a new one, i told him it wont be the same, the feeling. so he shared me a speech for the soul, lighten me up with some senses. i know i cant have it back. so i just have to pick up whats left and move on. i'll miss it so much, i hated my own guts for it. but i know i shouldnt feel this way. 'll learn to let go somehow. can always try. Dont you give up on me, as i wont on You, amin.

0 comments: