Sunday, November 2, 2008

Demira's Heartbreak

i lately wonder, if the words he said, were still the same as time goes by. That one thing he said to me. Kept my heart hooked on forever, that promise, the way he swore. said that he wont stop, for forever. but as things went on and off like these. i dont think he'd be still. not being judgemental but i'm kinda sure of it. it seems so like it. i'm completely nothing to him. i'm erased everywhere. so as it is.. it was that easy huh? Just because, i went silent equals that i havent been born at all. i do know my faults and falses. maybe i should just drop it off, though since who knows when, ive only been faking my feelings for him, that i actually do care, but i know the level that i was feeling, and the level there was just too much, i got scared. yes, courage has never been my friend. yet i was right, without him, i was totally out of control, no matter how in control i tell myself that i am, i am so weak. and the thing is, my feelings for him are so clear, it falls apart because i told it to. i do miss him, so much. but i realise, theres no turning back.

0 comments: