Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Last Breath

so take my hand

and forget the problems that remained unchained
so sweet the candy that lights up my world
every ingredients came from you

shudder shoulders and revolve
i think the world will call on me tonight
i guess it may call and leave me all its might
cause i seemed just like a petting escalade

look at it now
so humble and below
look why cant you see
it is me heartbroken all alone

did you think i could live on my last breath without you
how could you laugh around and look at them like nothings going on
i know i did it too but no it wasnt easy, to act that way infront of you
so i did laughed too much, went like nothings wrong
but believe this when i say
i lost who i really am
i dont know what is right anymore
my painting is nothing but grey
ever since you took my heart away
leave this all behind
my heart is not mine
its wandering
and i cant find it back..

but am i giving up already
no i wont give in that easily
oh i'll breath and i'll live one my one last breath
i will wake up every morning
and tell myself that i'm okay
i will sure survive today
though no more this heart can bounce
though i know i will breakdown..

i'll give it a shout today for every tomorrows
living on a lie is alright as long as i live through a day
yes today tomorrow and the days to come 
say hello to this person coming around
with a liars identity
on her one last breath




0 comments: