Sunday, November 30, 2008

her work

Who would you count on to…
my parents

Make you smile?
papa, mama, humairah, hakim, brothers

Make you laugh?
razak 


Have the best music?
racheal yamagata and big bang


Be the most perverted?
susurrayyn


Give the best advice?
takemoto


Dance the best?
aunty farah


Be your shoulder to cry on?
aishah.


Do something stupid with you?
my 7 senoritas, inka, al, alia, QIS, mae


Teach you the most?
otosama ne takemoto


Gang up on other kids with you?
the girls


Rob a bank with you?
the girls


Go to the principle's office with you?

bunny

Hurt you the most?

My self


Dance crazy in public and dont give a crap what others think?
bunny, my pig fren, aishah, and the girls


Be the mother figure of your “group”?
cha'ee


i tag...
qis, xim

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hei, you never told me you've changed your url. I thought ur blog was gone. I'll link you ;)