Monday, November 3, 2008

Creams of The Pie

as i sat drifting away in my dreams
the artificial clouds went dancing above ahead
i heard the noisy rain of the city, gossiping and whining again
i wonder as my mind floats if the rain had been quiet and calm in the woods
and the differences that it will make
from dreams to reality.
so which is my goal spotlighted on?

the rain, keep tempering on the ground
smashing every angry drops
they fell gracefully
but when they reached down,
their foreheads lanky mixed up that pretty frown.

i sat again
my butt swallowed the numb
but what was more numb was my own head
more most to that stinging heart of mine.

every beat was a drum
the instrument hit my heart pretty damn hard
on every pulse
if i lose my counting i would just get lost
Lost in life.
Lost in a phase.

0 comments: