Sunday, September 14, 2008

A gOOd Fat Burn

rehearsal was great, except i missed alfin, havent seen him in along time. Inka brought me cookies!!! still it doesnt top brownies my sistah. yes girl it has sugar written all over it, gave me diabetes, REALLY! the playboy shape is really cute, suits me. AHAHA. yeah and a good rehearsal plus all sugar non free cookies, whats the use of exercise?? equals to more fat gain. ahahah. BUT thanks inka i really enjoyed every taste that stimulated. (what a way to say thanks, cant i b anymore lamer?) after finished rhrsal, me and qis walked to aunty farah's hse, we were talking about Wonder Girls and Girls Generation.. debating of which is better. we ended up saying GG is way better. (in a bet, bet eachother to say the word Way from clubhse til aunty farah's place) crazy really. the neighbours were staring. ^.^ yeah, after that went to Curve, got raya shoes! blair-like stilettos! the heels are like 4 inches i think. i'm drooling over it right now. i'm going to sleep with it beside my pillow like my dad (yeah he does that when he was young) XD i'm sorry for spilling daddy!...

can you believe it finals are damn near. I'm not even one bit of ready!!! opening books now, well make that promise change to tomorrow ;c

0 comments: