Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blessed Me with This?

right.. mom has not been around for almost a week now, another one more guilt trashing, esteem burning week and i'm through. my little siblings kept me on emotional gadget.. i dont know how that'd happen. but yeah.. i'm an emotional sucker up pucker. Everyday, my praying routine will be like Please bless this good life of mine, help me through this phases, and empty my sin pockets. but since mom gone for umrah, i'm like 'God, bless me the patience of a Mother'. i'm super serious. this little siblings, these two headed mischievoir Dragons has really burn my nerve cells. there aint no getting on my last nerve anymore, they reached the bottom of it all. completa nada ese! Aho, honto desu! i usualy just scream at them using the highest note til i screeched that the front neighbour throw an apple at my head. (yeah -.- thats how i got apple supplies, if thats what you wanna ask bimbo) but no, this time, my brain overpowered me, like this hand really wanted to slap sometimes but it just froze right there. cause i was thinking, mums not around for them to sulk around. poor little babies. for a moment i felt like i'm a mother. but hey now, thats just 1% of mother hardships, bless my mother for taking care of 6 such devious kids.. including me, okay i admit. :D and i cry now and then, wondering at night when i go up to the master bedroom, 'll find mom sleeping with her housewife clothes on, but nah, she's not there :,( i miss you momma. Tottemo suki dai, Oka-sama. i cant live without you! yeah life, had an asthma attack, didnt go for school, missed my girls buka puasa outing!, and all terawih and stuff. i hate you bad bacterias! go away you stupid stupid things! (your neverrr learrn!- my teacher's Quote) really man, this emotional thing is killing me. probably the pms is cmg.. Well, fire up yr horses and come quick! lets get this over with already!

0 comments: