Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its Karma for Belsey

have always criticized someone so badly, 'look what a jerk he was to me!',, 'goodness, you have a giant tadmole!', 'i;m sorry you only conversate with money',''i will never do that to anyone"

i know i have. i'm sure everyone has. if you think not, then i am sorry. well yeah. have been said, being a stuck up jerk is one thing to avoid, not even in girls nature to even feel for one clip of second, but think it over my loyals.. you have been a jerk too, so had i. i played many hearts, indulged in every advantages, being the dark side for a minute or two.
but still i dont know my real intentions. but i dont understand why i kept on judging others.. who the hell am i? what makes myself think of my own so highly to even hurt the atomic inch of them, no, no rights at all. Theres no such thing as that in the Law Book. yeah bimbo go check it out.
and now. here i am, of course Miss Fate, i'm facing my consequences. I've learnt from my karma. i was stupid, and i hope stupidity doesnt return to its Holy Brain again. or was it to the heart? i dont know. Well, i'm Belsey, maybe am, maybe not, you dnt know, got no proof honey. Goodbye now.

0 comments: