Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shamed Miss Memory

she stumble by him
outside the loft
hurricane came so fast it seem
till i cant stand anymore
they were together
but i was left alone
sure i was born to be bitter
i am not the one you go crazy with on the telephone
but still at night i cry
every now and then
whenever i see your smile
i tried to hold one mountain of frust n sudden
and harmfully carved one smile on my face
but believe my words that can never be erased
every little thing that you do
still makes me cry over you
every prayer that i had whisper
you were still there holding on to my heart
the death bringing ending that i have wished to restart.

this is the beginning of the story
it was housed in my best memory
my heart jumped out of place
cause our lips were touching
every movement slows its pace
so we were mixing all the love thats becoming
true to my eyes
true to my soul
you are every breath in the air
your love for me nobody can compare
cross that sea for you
i'd do
fly in the thunder till you say i do
i'd do
just anything at this moment time of being
whatever song you want to hear i'd sing
as strong as this we have, our hearts
nothing could tear us apart
i will fight 300 men in spears
i will drown thousands of men in their own
just to be with you in your dear
i will never leave you alone

but why must u came back to me
with a broken heart for me to see
i lost my voice all suddenly
cause the first few words you mutter to me
were in every shapes of pain
i lost my way of life
now i live in strain
no more no less i could ever be healed and alive
you were the reason i felt this way
i am a fool to gave you such love
so endless fool i am in such dismay
for i will sit and lie all the same
cause i will never get up again
the deadly consequence of my hearts shame.

0 comments: