Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Layers

i wake up every morning
do my usualties
took my tea every dawn breaking
cant seem to find the piece
of my shattered heart that was on the ground
everywhere upside down all around

but every footsteps that i left behind
i cant concluse it in my busy mind
why do i have to put on a dainty dress
when everything in my life is in a mess

All these layers and layers of my life
i might just have to walk with my feet bend
cause all this disasters are building up so called trend
i'd crawl underneath my shield
whenever i drive across your hill
cause everytime i pass through
my heartsbroken a million times for you
now i'm living with this knife
to sort out the layers in my life

heaven seem to be calling
but hell always comes whispering
left or right where should i go
heaven it is of course i know
but when i count back all my deeds
my number of sins are higher on top it beats

every breath that i take
the layers doubles the numbers just for the sake
to put me down lower than the floor
but still they keep bury me some more

Layers wont you go away
you keep filling tragedies in my yesterday
then what will you do to my future
i'm already in the sin track of adventure
i cant do no death to myself
cause even Death cant help me breathe
nothing could less my suffer
its back to dark life altogether

0 comments: