Monday, May 5, 2008

Confession

there u came
mumbling the words all the same
i kept closing my ears
trying to chase away my fears
the word that i have been fighting to kill
was right in front of me still
i didnt believe the first time you said the three letter words
i knocked my head over again to analyse the verbs
is it true what you said
i kept thinking till i fall out of my bed
so i slap myself a little to prove i'm not dreaming
awake as i am so happy my heart was screaming
my feet wasnt touching the ground
i was jumping all around
my brother joined but could not keep up with my pace
i keep on going online just to see your pretty face
oh your smile that i love so much
i couldnt stop being thankful for God's touch
how He made you, create you in such a wonderful way
so i really wish in my heart for there will you stay
i began to wonder
should i just tell my suffer
how every minute,every second
your name was in my notebook, my head oh gosh theres no end
finally everything that i want i have found
it was you it was you all along

0 comments: