Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fake

i'm drowning in your love
my hands cant reach the air
you keep pounding my heart down
till it breaks to pieces everywhere

i had to pick them up one by one
it was broken by an angels son
so i just had to shut my lips
all the sorrow is for me alone to keep

i love you
do i now
should i now
i'm falling in too much dilemma
i love you
what does it means
is it my dreams
in control of my head
my hearts beginning to shed
so i keep on going faking this love

why must it be me
cant there be someone else whose ment to be
i cant love you enough as how much
you have given me, all your touch
means like a mountain falling on me
pressing me down down below the sea

i need to breath
me and you, its just a myth
if you really love me you should know
just let me go
i'm driving away
i know you dont want to say goodbye this way

but if you would just let me stop all my sins
someday i'll come back to you with a grin
with a whole heart for you to love
you can have my heart for yourself
no more waiting
no more heartbreaking
until that day.

0 comments: