Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Noise

hustle descriptions
evil temptations
what am i suppose to do with life
i keep bragging about my look
surely know where to read my diets book
but God will punish me if i keep deny
i leave my phone in silent mode
hoping no one realise my secret load
where i keep all my perfect lies
mix up with every recipes that i despise
but there would just be somebody
the second of me and all thats scary
dig out my stories and commits a homicide

noise noise noise
cant you leave me alone
i've been wondering why you keep shaking my bone
see my pain
all the trouble the scam
curse the people whonever think about
and keep filling their lives selfish doubts
i'd never dare
to wake up and compare
cause i dont want to ring the bell
to the doom gates of hell

have you seen me shining before
i thought you knew youre done once and for more
get out of my sake
you keep building my mistake
which i've been killing to forget
that you were all i had

baby honey darling
i hope you'll stop singing
all the melody you once melted my heart
cause now i know you knocked me down hard
for i'll never get up anymore
see me blast
in your nightmares
i'll haunt you
deprive you
from sense and lovingness
i'll leave you with distress
for you no more bliss
for me eternal rest in peace

noise noise noise
you've been toned down
my heads done with all the frown
my lifesize teddy bear is giving me hugs
theres no more no nothing to be sighed about
all the devils in the grave they have descend
so here i am smiling at your stone
conclused with your death no more to your prone
oh i'll smile for myself till my end

0 comments: