Monday, May 12, 2008

Players Diary

i wander the love street marching onwards
looking all over every corner searching for my edward
but along the way
i keep pausing my step on every broken door
heal their wound, make them okay
not realising that i took their heart and trash it on the floor

why did i do it
i am a murderer of their hearts
still i keep going on
killing every heart out there
till theres no more to spare

i need to stop their suffer
every inch of their bitter
are all my fault
i want to stay away lock me up in a vault

what is it about me that make them fall for
is it my stupid smile that they call beautiful
is it my harsh eyes that blinds them all sore
cuff my hearts away before all of them i will fool

let me end my own decision
if my life they want so much
they will have with one condition
i'm too tired to love all of them
so let my soul free
and my heart aside
and my memories among themselves they shall divide.

0 comments: