Friday, May 9, 2008

Rainbow Hearts

do you believe
a fairy exist
will you retrieve
if witches and wizards to you they persist
have you been through a night so warm
and a day so cool
nothing to you could harm
yet all you become was a lovefool
since he came into my life
that is how i feel
i feel that i could just survive
just through anything, any that appeal
its like a real make believe came true

your name keep appearing in my mind
so i throw out all the alphabets of it on a paper
your smile keep blushing me through and through
i'd never care cause all of this insane do's just makes my life better

i'm crazy, s'what they say
over ecstatic, i'd jump all around the love bay

roll over the floor
opening my hearts door
do whatever i'd still be in love
take me to the beach
wherever you can reach
i'd be together with you
so i hope you'd walk with me
forever just you and me
will never be apart
in my rainbow hearts

0 comments: