Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is for The Reasons

lace up my shoes then i went running

cant tell which way to go my heads spinning
for then you opened my heart-locks
and i found my musical box
and the next minute
 i was the dancer in it
with my heavy dress
i never did try to impress
but you realize my heart that youve caught
you held it in your hand and kept it safe about
i jump i laugh i stand
and do it just cause all over again
i let you drive to the backpockets where you flew your hands
and though the things that youve said made no sense
i still know to you im above the rest
i knew sometimes things that dont make sense are the best
but then again you change your feelings like the seasons
so here i dont know i guess that this is for the reasons





1 comments:

Pixienish said...

I like this. This is real nice :)