Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Only Dreaming

trashed in the fullmoon's winter night
coping with what you seem to be right
lay my head on the summers of your skin
pin my lips that nowhere should be in

so tell on my tale
where do i live
where can it be
the one thats for me

once upon a day
i pricked a finger and told me to pray
slip my files on the silver table
there i found a cotton cable
connected to a tree
who has longed to find me
so i pulled the target
but after long i forget
i was only dreaming
i was only dreaming

the fairies held my story hanging
i was on the bay defending
wanting what showed me right
all the signals that fright
so again i counted my seconds
and slowly close my eyes

and there i found the magic man
who smiled exactly how i planned
he lifts his thumbs up
showing how love makers throws up
and i laughed and laughed
joy to what was infront of me
but when i opened my eyes.
who knew who was it actually
oh the disaster
its the dog of the trouble maker
licked, splatted all over
i end you with a laughter
i was only dreaming
i was only dreaming

0 comments: