Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunshine Bangin On the Door

it was awesome, i slept over at my grandma's, had a movie marathon. blu-ray Step Up2, amazing.. then dark knight, then Penelope( i love James McAvoy) then shrek 3, and Madagascar 2. alls cute :D its aidil adha, went to my uncle's place and had the best food, and the best cake. after.. i went to the graveyard..

and i saw my allahyarham grandpa's name painted on the block. recited prayers for him. it was raining.. the same rain as ever, everytime i come by here. i felt the numb that was hidden all along in me, i found it, finally. i was faking myself the whole time? haha. thats really unexpected from you, siti. though, i'm still just letting it be.

and then, after 5 days, mother came back, i waiteed, waited, and yes i meant i waited! at the international arrivals, mom was no where to be seen, after what seemed like an hour, she came out, with luggages of stuff. mom got me Girlfriend - Indonesia magazine.. and almost everything inside it was about twilight, im so happy she got em for me :D though, every single word was in Indon language. nvm abt tht tho.

the thing is today, i found out alota things, happy yet numb too. Complicated am i.

0 comments: