Thursday, December 25, 2008

i'll get you soon, Ayu

16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I own a fake gucci. omg i admitted it

2. I have this new mp3, listened to yiruma all day long since i had it

3. I'm very overreacting crazy-ly with my girls when i'm full, seriously, ask inka.

4. I'm a maynese?

5. i'm totally wearing my jealousy cap lately, so be nice.

6. I have this thing for benefit products. o0o0o0oh

7. I'm allergic to paracetamol. -.-

8. I have a skechers skin boots a hand me down since my 22 year old brother was std 5

9. I like looking at the beach

10. I'm an idiot when it comes to maths

11. I'm a total chicken?

12. i still love watching disney princesses. mae tell me when is princess night??! 

13. i used to wish to be a ballerina.

14. my favourite singer is nobody at the moment. -.- thts bad

15. i'm nothing without dancing

16. i ate too much today

16 10 people to be tagged:

1. inka ..... need i say anything for this woman
2. razak .. just as payback for the bullies
3. kahar ... just as payback for showing off :P
4. hazim .. cause i've been missing him
5. myraa.. tho she stopped using blogger... ?? ?
6. momy.. tho she doesnt have blogger
7. arif... as the more things to say about his new no-hair style ;)
8. alesia.. for the payback of the rainbow wedges
9. anissa... cause she texted me
10.who? how about you who's reading

0 comments: