Monday, December 29, 2008

?

  • Put your music player on shuffle
  • Press forward for each question
  • Use the song title as the answer to the questions
  • No Cheating!
1. How am I feeling today?
too little too late (yeah i guess so) 

2. Where will I get married?
supermassive black hole. ^.^

3. What is my best friend's theme song?
push - enrique iglesias.. ?

4. What is/was highschool like?
girls generation. haha oh yea

5. What is the best thing about me?
another wanna be- brittany McDonald. hahahahahhahaah

6. How is today going to be?
work out plan. - kanye west :D

7. What is in store for this weekend?
all my life - kc and jojo "(oh?)

8. What song describes my parents?
no one- alicia keys -.-

9. How is my life going?
fly me to the moon - olivia ong! oh please! yes

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shot to Pieces- skye sweetnam. (oh dear )

11. How does the world see me?
number one - skye sweetnam (oh yeah!)

12. What do my friends really think of me?
the scientist- coldplay (haha! youre kidding!)

13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Killa - Cherish (hoomaiigoat)

14. How can I make myself happy?
Superhuman - Chris Brown (welli guess so)

15. What should I do with my life?
i'm in love with my guitar - jude harrison (really now?)

16. Will I ever have children?
Reasons To Love you - meiko (lol)

17. What's your best advice?
Fall Apart Today - schuyler fisk (oh joy)

18. What is my current theme song?
Come On Over - Christina Aguilera (lol)

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Killing Me Softly - Fugees (haha.. yeah kinda..)

20. What type of men do you like?
Reason why - racheal yamagata (hmmm)

21. Will you get married?
Better in Time - Leona Lewis (haha)

22. What should i do with my love life?
Prototype - City Sleeps. (sheh?)

23. Where will you live?
HIghway Star - Deep Purple (whoah)

24. What will your dying words be?
Only Hope - Mandy Moore (awesome)

25. When I'm having sex I say ...
Okaeri - Ayaka (As in 'I'm Back'?.. wth?)

26. When I meet a guy for the first time I say ...
Goodbye Apathy - One Republic (ahah)

27. When my parents are angry I say ...
Back To Black - Winehouse

0 comments: