Friday, December 26, 2008

My Aunt, The Santarina

    

 it was my first christmas celebration, (so i thought, mom told me we had had one before, with aunty farah, back in her old house, by the jap room, but i was so young then i couldnt rmmbr anything about celebrating christmas. ) 

 so the day began, had doctors appointment with Abg Zul, he scoped my nose using a super long thin camera, and he said my signus getting worse, yeda yada... took me meds.

later, qis picked me up and we went to ou, looked for chai but she was nowhere to be seen, it turned out that chai n friend was actually at GSC MIDVALLEY. -.-".  so we hang around ou. i got my hair done, its shorter now, yeah i know ive been avoiding the saloon lately, for the wish of keeping my hair long, but it takes decades my God, and my hair was getting bad, split ends allover, my scalp wasnt healthy either, so, had to turn into some good hands. the hair wash felt great :) qis was somewhere, roaming around. and then we went mini shopping, well i did, qis was just window shopping-ing. took pictures and all. she better upload em soon

then mom came, had to order some baguettes for tonights dinner. had some takoyakis'. 

then when i got home, inka and Lim was there, playing footie. tried to ignore her, but i cant (what was i thinking, no, whats the motive? youre such a bimbo la) 

i freshn up, then i followed abg to send inka and Lim back home. and it was a crazy ride. it was really noisy while inka was in the car, but just after we dropped her off, the scene was silent. o_0

then got to aunty ara's place, the first thing i saw was thehuge christmas tree. the decos' very nice, and alota presents decked below it. then i got nearer, and saw names on each present, and i saw mine!!! (yeah, i received a few!) that was really unexpected, but before we could get them, we had to have dinner first, oh the food was great! i feel like Gloria right now. then we got our pressies, all of us had something from auunt ara, lina and uncle idris and reime. and my strawberry jelly cake finished, they liked what i brought! made em myself ;) (pot-luck) 

then later did some karaoke...
and the day ended. 
did i mention the food was great?

1 comments:

Kreshenka said...

U saying i am loud la!??!
ish!
haha!